It’s National Champagne Week!
1st October 2015
From the 1st to 7th of October, people all around the UK will be celebrating Champagne week by popping open the bubbly.
The week was originally founded by Searcys and “aims to emphasise the diversity of Champagne across some of the UK’s iconic venues through a week-long celebration of accessible and approachable experiences.”
Venues in London, Bath and Birmingham will be holding events including tutored tastings, masterclasses, parties and pop-ups. You can also learn food pairing, watch live music or a show, network, make cocktails or have a night of romance!
Top Champagne brands have partnered up with Champagne Week to hold these exciting events.
Some highlights include:
- G.H. Mumm Champagne Tasting Dinner at the Roman Baths Kitchen, Bath
- Perrier-Jouët Afternoon Tea at Searcys St Pancras, London
- Piper-Heidsieck Presents: Champagne & Cocktail Tasting Premiere, Tonic & Remedy, London
- Madame Cliquot: Womens Networking Event, Searcys One New Change, London
- Balcony Supper Club: One Night with Anthony Demetre, Selfridges Birmingham
…and plenty more.
Other venues around the UK may also have great offers and events happening, so keep an eye out. Let us know anything going on near you.
Glass of Bubbly
Executive editor of news content for the website Please enjoy the articles that we share - We hope you find our love for Champagne & Sparkling Wines both interesting and educational.