Glass of Bubbly Awards give YOU MORE
22nd May 2020
It is that time of the year again that we are seeing many entries for London’s Champagne & Sparkling Wine Awards which are now already in their fourth year!
We want to highlight the importance of our awards compared to others that are similar both for new entries and old entries plus those considering to enter with us this year.
Why is Glass of Bubbly different?
- You enter and you stand a chance of winning an award from medals to trophies along with the glamorous title of ‘The World’s Finest Glass of Bubbly for 2020‘.
- You get for free one year’s free marketing and PR – Our Glass of Bubbly platform continues to expand so our audiences for your wines grows too. We have featured Glass of Bubbly award winning wines on radio shows, in national newspapers, at national events and of course via our website and communities across social media.
- You can list your wines for free on our online sales platform where we charge zero commission. We work directly with you / your wine merchant to increase your presence online and increase the likelihood of sales. Our zero commission fee concept means that what price the wine sells for on our website is the price you get.
- Reviewing your wines for free on Vivino and across the internet to include pairing with foods. You have the opportunity to gain extra exposure for your sparkling wines by Christopher Walkey reviewing them for free to include featuring in his food and fizz book (currently working on the second volume and available on Amazon), on Vivino (where we are one of the biggest fizz reviewers) and on feature articles within the website.
- You can be featured on our live videos for free to include soon masterclasses, interviews and educational series. As we expand our audiences we also need to expand the way in which we reach these new audiences. Our video series now include fizz cocktails, masterclasses, tastings and industry interviews.
So for just one entry fee of £100 + VAT per label (along with 4 bottles required to be sent for judging) you get not only recognition by way of a medal / trophy for your wine, you get everything above thrown in too.
“As our audience grows then importantly so does yours. We get asked over and over again how to feature people’s wines on our website and we always gives them the simple answer – We provide our service to our award winning wines, if you enter your wines you then join our unique club and the ability to reach our expanding audiences. Speak with [email protected], who is head of administration at the Glass of Bubbly Awards, today to find our more… ” Christopher Walkey
BREAKING NEWS: “Glass of Bubbly launch new branding for their awards… … “
We are pleased to release the new branding for the Glass of Bubbly Awards 2020. Thank you to our lovely designer Sarah who did a fantastic job in inspiring this new look and feel.
“It was high time that we changed the branding behind the Glass of Bubbly awards and mostly because the original designs were done by myself and I am no artist, well least ways not in designing! Anyway, we are delighted with the look of our new ‘capsule medal’ badges and certificates which will come in to effect for the 2020 awards.” Christopher Walkey
Glass of Bubbly
Executive editor of news content for the website Please enjoy the articles that we share - We hope you find our love for Champagne & Sparkling Wines both interesting and educational.