10 Easy To Make Summer Cocktails
18th June 2020
I have compiled a list of some delicious Summer Cocktails here for you to take a look at and try.
Here is a list of 10 Easy To Make Summer Cocktails that you can create this summertime, wherever you are.
1) A Big Summer Sparkling Wine Cocktail
Sometimes you just want to grab a big glass and sometimes you simply need to, so make sure you fill it with something tasty.
- A Bottle of Foss Marai
- Summer Berry Juice
- Gin (Fruit Infused if possible)
- Grenadine (if you want an even sweeter touch)
How To Make the Cocktail
- Get yourself a big glass.
- Pour in 25mls of Gin.
- Then add in 150mls of Summer Berry Juice.
- If you want, drop in 10-20mls of Grenadine.
- Finish off with 200mls of Sparkling Wine.
Aroma – “This reminds me of summer. Ripe fruits from Strawberries to Peach in aromas.”
Taste – “A welcoming sweetness that is elegantly displayed in the palate allowing a moreish rich fruit flavour with a subtle Gin expression via the Fizz.”
This was a delicious cocktail, a sure love for anyone who enjoys summer berries, I will undeniably be making this again during the summer.
2) Fresh Peach and Mango Champagne Cocktail
I love eating Peaches & Mangoes and I love drinking Champagne, so why not put them all in a glass together.
- Mango Juice
How To Make A Fresh Peach and Mango Champagne Bellini
- Chop up half a peach and place it into your glass.
- Add 1/3 Mango Juice to your glass.
- Drop in some crushed ice.
- Then fill up with some Champagne (Champagne Adam-Mereaux).
Fresh Peach and Mango Champagne Bellini – Fresh and fruity here we come! Easy to prepare and all you will need is a fresh peach, mango juice and of course some bubbly.
3) An Apple A Day Prosecco Cocktail
An Apple a day keeps the doctor away, I wonder what an Apple & Prosecco Cocktail keeps away?
- Fig Liquor
How To Make An Apple A Day Prosecco Cocktail
- Chop up an Apple into small bite size cubes.
- Pour in a splash of Fig Liquor.
- Top up with your Prosecco (Andreola Dirupo Brut Valdobbiadene).
Tasting Notes – “As you would expect, prominent apple flavours with an added sweetness and fizziness.”
4) Fizzy Mango Cocktail
It is always awesome when you get to drink a Cocktail out of a hollowed out piece of fruit, whether it’s a Mango, Pineapple or even something as small as an apple.
- Mango Juice
- Sparkling Wine
How To Make A Fizzy Mango Cocktail
- Cut the top of the less even side of the Mango (try and buy a mango that can stand upright).
- Cut of the top of the Mango and carefully remove the delicious insides without poking a hole in the walls of your soon to be glass.
- Pour in 2/3 Mango Juice.
- Top up with 1/3 Prosecco or Sparkling Wine (Villa Sandi).
- Add in a few ice cubes along with some finely chopped bite sized Mango pieces.
5) It’s A Berry Filled World Cocktail
This is Berry good, you should give it a try.
- Berries (Red/Black/Blue)
- Pothecary Gin
- Villa Sandi Prosecco
How To Make An It’s A Berry Filled World Cocktail
- Drop in some Berries.
- Pour in 25mls of Pothecary Gin.
- Then add 5mls of Chambord.
- Fill the glass to 1/3 full with Lemonade.
- Top up with your bottle of Villa Sandi Prosecco.
Ideal for those of you who love their gin, Prosecco and fresh berry fruits. Easy to make, very photogenic and of course, tastes great!
6) Cucumber Cocktail
If you are looking for an easy to make Cocktail to cool you down this Summer, then this Cucumber one might do the trick.
- Sparkling Wine
- Simple Syrup (Infused with Cucumber)
The only downside to the speediness on this Cocktail is that you would need to prepare it the night before, as the Cucumber needs to release its flavours into the Simple Syrup.
How To Make Cucumber Simple Syrup
- Boil some water in your kettle, add 1 and a half spoonfuls of sugar into a cup and wait for the now Simple Syrup to cool down.
- Place some slices of Cucumber into your Simple Syrup and place it in the fridge overnight.
How To Make A Cucumber Cocktail
- Grab a glass and pour in 30mls of Simple Syrup.
- Pour in 10mls of Gin.
- Top up your glass with Sparkling Wine.
- Garnish with Cucumber, on the glass, in the glass or both.
7) Raspberry Fizz Cocktail
Raspberries and Champagne in a glass together, fizzing away, a nice little show before the party.
- Champagne Autréau
How To Make A Raspberry Fizz Cocktail
- Drop a handful of Raspberries into your glass.
- Pour in 25mls of Gin.
- Top up with some Champagne (Champagne Autréau Premier Cru Extra Brut).
8) The Runaway Kiss Cocktail
Hurry, don’t let this Cocktail run away from you, you might regret it.
- Honeydew Melon
- Ice Cubes
- Caorun Gin
How To Make The Runaway Kiss Cocktail
- Chop your Strawberry & Honeydew Melon into small pieces and place into your glass.
- Grab a slice of Lemon and cut it in half, then place into your glass.
- Add in 25mls of Caorun Gin.
- Top up with your Prosecco (Zonin Prosecco).
- Garnish with a slice of Strawberry on the side of your glass.
9) Prosecco Sunrise
Try enjoying this one while watching a Sunrise or Sunset, that’s an experience to remember.
Astoria Prosecco cocktail
- Mango or Peach Juice
How To Make A Prosecco Sunrise Cocktail
- Fall half the glass with Mango or Peach Juice (or both).
- Add in 25mls of Tequila (Casa Dragones).
- Top up with Prosecco (Astoria).
- Then add 10 to 20mls of Grenadine (depending on how sweet you like your cocktails).
- Mix slowly.
- Enjoy your Sunrise in a glass.
I love this one, a taste of the Caribbean in your glass at home, you can check out two more Caribbean Fizz Cocktails here.
- Roasted Pineapple Spiced Rum Liqueur
- Pineapple Juice
- Lime Juice
- Sparkling Wine
How To Make The Peacock-tail
- Pour 10mls of Lime Juice into your Cocktail Shaker.
- Add 10mls of Grenadine.
- 75mls of Pineapple Juice
- 25mls of Roasted Pineapple Spiced Rum Liqueur from Manchester Drinks.
- Shake all ingredients in your Cocktail Shaker.
- Pour into a glass and top up with Sparkling Wine (Gjerkes Brut 2017).
- Garnish with a Pineapple slice with some Pineapple leaves pinned in on top and an umbrella.
Peacock-tail Tasting Notes
Aroma – “Roasted Pineapple, caramelised Pineapple, Grenadine, yellow floral and a sweet Citrus aroma.”
Taste – “Sherberty Roasted Pineapple, milky Pineapple, a hint of Coconut, a touch of zesty Lime and a drop of Grenadine.”
This Cocktail expresses itself a lot, giving you plenty to enjoy.
Do You Want Even More Cocktails To Enjoy?
If you want some inspiration for creating even more Fizz Cocktails this Summer then take a look at our free infographics.
Have a brilliant & enjoyable Summer from Glass of Bubbly, we all know times are not easy right now and you can find it hard to motivate yourself and enjoy the day to its fullest, but this Summer take a day or an afternoon to experiment with some Cocktails, you can try any of the ones listed above, search for many more on our website at the bottom of the page or experiment with the flavours you love.
WSET 2 Journalist focused on sharing Champagne and Sparkling Wine reviews and cocktails to the world.