3 Super Simple Champagne cocktails
11th August 2015
Chambord and Champagne
The name of this cocktail gives away what it’s all about. However, even though it seems simple, the Chambord compliments the Champagne to create a refreshing, fruity and sweet drink.
- An ounce of Chambord
- Pour the Chambord into a Champagne glass.
- Top with Champagne.
- Add raspberries for garnish if you wish!
Arise My Love
This cocktail creates a lovely green-yellow colour.
- chilled Champagne
- 1 tsp green creme de menthe
- Put the creme de menthe into a Champagne flute.
- Fill with Champagne.
This cocktail contrasts the two ingredients to create a black-to-gold fade.
- Chilled stout (such as Guiness)
- Preferably in a tall Champagne flute, fill the glass halfway with Champagne.
- Gently pour the stout over a spoon turned upside down over the top of the glass so that the liquid runs gently down the sides rather than splashing into the lower layer and mixing with it.
- This should create an effect where the stout rests on top of the Champagne due to the different densities.
Glass of Bubbly
Executive editor of news content for the website Please enjoy the articles that we share - We hope you find our love for Champagne & Sparkling Wines both interesting and educational.