Berry Champagne Popsicles, The Ultimate End of Summer Treat
5th September 2017
With summer winding down, there is still time to squeeze in a backyard dinner party. To get people in the mood for fun, a light-hearted Champagne popsicle is a perfect treat to welcome your guests with on a hot day.
Not only are they delicious push pops of Champagne flavoured ice, they contain alcohol and look very classy at any dinner party.
How to Make Berry Champagne Popsicles
- Fill half of the popsicle up with Champagne.
- Layer each with a variety of berries.
- Cover top of popsicle mould with foil.
- Create a hole in the centre of each to insert popsicle stick
- Put into the freezer and chill for 2-4 hours
- 6-ounce container of raspberries and strawberries
- Bottle Champagne (Prosecco or other sparkling wine)
These popsicles can also be made with Prosecco or even rosé sparkling wine. And could also be used as a refreshment in between courses like the idea of Champagne sorbets.
Non-alcoholic Champagne Popsicles
Should children be invited, it wouldn’t be fair to refuse them a nice cold popsicle full of fruit. Instead, non-alcoholic Champagne cocktails are a great alternative.
Berry Champagne Popsicles, The Ultimate End of Summer Treat written by Rita www.obrienswine.ie/blog
Glass of Bubbly
Executive editor of news content for the website Please enjoy the articles that we share - We hope you find our love for Champagne & Sparkling Wines both interesting and educational.