How does Prosecco compare to your Boyfriend?
8th July 2016
Well all know that supposedly diamonds are a girl’s best friend, but how deep does the love affair with Prosecco really go with some ladies… Let us give it the ultimate test and ask ‘how does it compare to your boyfriend?‘
- Prosecco is young, it has a bubbly personality, it’s fresh, it’s fruity and it smells nice.
- You can take it to that girlie get together party and you’ll never have an unwelcome guest with you in Prosecco.
- Even your parents will be pleased with you when you bring a new bottle of Prosecco home with you!
- You can enjoy two Proseccos at the same time.
- Prosecco is cheap to enjoy and you can pop as many bottles as you like as quickly as you wish and do not forget that when it pops is when the fun begins!
- You can get emotionally attached to one bottle, yet once it’s empty, quickly move on to the next bottle without any pain, finger pointing, anger and of-course a re-bound is more than OK with another bottle of Prosecco.
- Prosecco is an ideal date and if just half the bottle gives satisfaction then you can simply shut it up once again and put it away in the fridge.
- Prosecco makes you feel sexy.
- Prosecco never says no to having a selfie photo with you.
- Prosecco is a great mixer, you’ve so many cocktails you can add it to!
Please see the above comparisons as just fun suggestions and Prosecco can not be used in court when it comes to relationship breakdowns and who gets custody of the chihuahuas.
Co-founder of Glass of Bubbly. Journalist and author focused on Champagne & Sparkling Wines and pairing them with foods.