Refreshing Bubbly Cocktails for Summer
11th June 2016
Add some sparkle to your barbecue or summer party with sparkling wine cocktails. Whether you go for Prosecco, Champagne, English sparkling wine or another bubbly, you can enjoy these refreshing and fruity drinks which are easy to prepare.
- Add 1 part peach juice to 3 parts Prosecco
- Equal parts Prosecco to orange juice, pour the Prosecco first.
Raspberry Prosecco Bellini
- One part Raspberry liqueur into a Champagne flute and add four parts Prosecco.
Elderflower Prosecco Cocktail
- Fill a glass with crushed ice, add gin and elderflower cordial to 1/3 then fill rest with Prosecco.
- A handful of raspberries and/or strawberries
- Rosé Champagne
Blend your favourite fresh fruit into a fine purée (works well with raspberries and strawberries). Add a small amount, around 1 tsp, to the bottom of the glass, top up with rosé. Stir gently. Fresh fruit cocktail!
- Add 1 part crème de cassis to the bottom of the glass then 9 parts Champagne
A poinsettia cocktail is a mixture of Champagne, Cointreau, and cranberry juice.
- 1/2 ounce Cointreau
- 3 ounces cranberry juice
Chill the Champagne flute and add Cointreau and cranberry juice. Stir, then top up with Champagne.
Glass of Bubbly
Executive editor of news content for the website Please enjoy the articles that we share - We hope you find our love for Champagne & Sparkling Wines both interesting and educational.