Celebrate Easter at D&D London Restaurants
16th March 2016
D&D London has created a cracking calendar of events to celebrate Easter at its London restaurants with #MarchMadness.
Over the extended Easter weekend (Friday 24th – Monday 28th March) city-wide Easter egg hunt will see 40 chocolate eggs from Paul A Young hidden in D&D London restaurants across the capital.
Each egg will contain a prize, including bottles of booze, Club D&D membership, and complimentary dinners. The all important clues will be revealed on Instagram @DandDLondon throughout the course of the weekend.
In addition, a number of D&D London restaurants will host their own Easter events and offer special dishes and drinks (including plenty of sparkling wine), highlights include:
- When: 26thand 27th March
- What: Egg and spoon races along Butlers Wharf
- The races will begin at Cantina del Ponte with a 2pm start time for children and 2.15pm time for adults
- Prizes will be given
- Bottomless Prosecco brunch available
100 Wardour St
- When: Saturday 26th and Monday 28th March.
- What: Recovery Brunch – Hangover-busting recovery brunch with bottomless bubbles
- For a special Easter treat, bottomless brunch with unlimited fizz will be available on Friday 24th March from 11am to 4pm
- When: all weekend
- What: Cocktail sours menu, Champagne, an exclusive cocktail menu for an adults-only Easter treat
South Place Hotel
- When: Friday 25th, Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th March
- What: Easter brunches o The brunch is available from 12 to 4pm, £22.50 for two-courses, £27.50 for three
- Complimentary glass of Champagne
- When: All Weekend
- Enjoy two-courses for £20 or three-courses for £25 from Head Chef Tim Peirson’s modern British set-menu, including a glass of bubbly, at Kensington Place in Notting Hill.
For more information about D&D London visit: www.danddlondon.com
Glass of Bubbly
Executive editor of news content for the website Please enjoy the articles that we share - We hope you find our love for Champagne & Sparkling Wines both interesting and educational.