Ferrari Trento at the Las Vegas Grand Prix
20th November 2023
As the Formula 1® Heineken Silver Las Vegas Grand Prix roared into town, the city was awash in parties. The corks were popping and the bubbles were flowing as Ferrari Trento, the Official Toast of Formula 1®, brought a touch of Italian style to the celebrations and to the winners’ podium, where Max Verstappen, Charles Leclerc and Sergio Pérez toasted their victories.
Below are all the places guests drank Ferrari Trento at the Las Vegas Grand Prix:
- Ferrari Trento was poured by the glass at the MGM Bellagio resort’s restaurants and bars and at the Fountain Club Activation
- Eataly Las Vegas hosted special pours of the Ferrari F1® Las Vegas Edition and a limited-time Ferrari Trento experience featuring four Trentodoc wines from November through March
- At the Four Seasons, a Ferrari Trento Lounge had a breathtaking display of Ferrari’s family-owned vineyards welcoming guests in a relaxed set-up and with the opportunity to enjoy the Trentodoc bubbles
- At the Virgin, two Ferrari Trento-branded bars greeted guests on the way to the Paddock Club
- All of the major bars, restaurants and VIP suites at the MGM Cosmopolitan served Ferrari Trento during race week
Ferrari Trento have also released a Las Vegas F1 Edition bottle to the F1 collection in honour of the iconic race’s return. The bottle contains the classic Blanc de Blanc Trentodoc made with 100% Chardonnay grapes from the Trento mountains. The bottle features the city name and an outline of the circuit on the label.
Ferrari Trento’s award-winning sparkling wine is the official toast of Formula 1® celebrations through 2025.
Glass of Bubbly Content
Content shared by this account is either news shared free by third parties or sponsored (paid for) content from third parties. Please be advised that links to third party websites are not endorsed by Glass of Bubbly Ltd - Please do your own research before committing to any third party business promoted on our website.