Wine Tasting & Tour with Luxury Cream Tea
4th November 2020
Escape into the Sussex countryside for a quintessentially English Cream Tea Wine Tasting and Tour.
Bolney Wine Estate have a new Wine Tasting and Tour with Luxury Cream Tea includes a guided tour of their beautiful vineyard and estate in the Sussex countryside, followed by a wine tasting experience of five of their award-winning wines with a food matching plate. You’ll finish your tour with a luxury cream tea and a glass of sparkling Rosé.
- One and a half hour tour and tasting with an experienced Bolney guide.
- Learn about the history of English wine and how they make their delicious Bolney wines.
- Walk amongst the vines in their picturesque Eighteen Acre vineyard.
- See inside their state-of-the-art Winery and learn about the winemaking process.
- Enjoy a tutored tasting of five of their wines individually paired with a food matching plate and a sample of Bolney Estate Gin.
Finish your tour with a luxury Cream Tea in the Eighteen Acre Café, with a glass of sparkling Rosé.
Luxury Cream Tea Sample Menu of:
Handmade Bolney plain scones, Belgian chocolate brownie, salted caramel and raspberry macaron, white chocolate and raspberry fudge, fresh strawberries, raspberry jam and clotted cream, plus a glass of Eighteen Acre Sparkling Rosé.
For more information and to book: bolneywineestate.com
Glass of Bubbly
Executive editor of news content for the website Please enjoy the articles that we share - We hope you find our love for Champagne & Sparkling Wines both interesting and educational.