How To Make A Peach Melba Fizz Cocktail
24th April 2020
Here is my adaptation of the Peach Melba as a Fizz Cocktail.
- 1 Bottle of Prosecco
- 1 Tin of Peaches
- Squirty Cream
- 1 Handful of Red Berries
- 1tsp of Sugar
- A couple of drops of Juice
San Floriano Prosecco DOC Extra Dry Tasting Notes
Aroma – “Lively with green apples, pears and green grapes on the aromas.”
Taste – “You get a crisp/dry apple flavour, the initial touch is refreshing but then the palate closes with its dryness.”
Available at Aldi for only £4.99
How To Make It
1. Grab your blender, drop in your red berries, some juice to help blend and a teaspoon of sugar.
2. Put your tinned peaches in the bottom of your glass and pour in a teaspoon of the peach juice.
3. Pour in 60mls of your blended red berry purée.
4. Top up your glass with Prosecco leaving a little gap at the top.
5. Squirt your squirty cream on top then add a couple of drops of your red berry purée.
Now it’s time to taste and enjoy.
Aroma – “Creamy red berries and a hint of peach.”
Taste – “Initial burst of cream, then your taste buds pick up sweet peach then zesty green apples from the Prosecco, after, the red berry purée flavour adds a dryer taste neutralising the creaminess, the experience is finished off with a sweet peach and red berry taste.”
Peach – “When you decide to dig up one of the peaches from the bottom of your glass, you will experience initial creaminess then red berries and a sweet peach finish.”
This is a wonderful dessert in a glass, it’s sweet, fruity and creamy, they are the best words to describe this dessert fizz cocktail.
Champagne and Sparkling Wine Writer, Focused on Bringing the Exciting and Fascinating World of Bubbly to You.